Invitation to the Annual General Meeting on 19 February 2021
Agenda including the proposal of the Management Board regarding the appropriation of the balance sheet profits and further information, in particular regarding
- the terms and conditions for participation at the Annual General Meeting and the exercise of voting rights,
- the record date and its relevance pursuant to § 123 Section 3 German Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz),
- the exercise of voting rights via postal vote,
- the exercise of voting rights by a proxy,
- information about rights of shareholders pursuant to § 122 Section 2, § 126 Section 1, §§ 127, 131 Section 1 German Stock Corporation Act, Article 2 § 1 COVID 19 Act,
- the total number of shares and voting rights at the time of the calling of the Annual General Meeting,
- a reference to the Company's website via which the information pursuant to § 124a German Stock Corporation Act is made available as well as
- a curriculum vitae of Mr Roman Šilha, Mr Jürgen Steinemann and Mr Stefan Tieben regarding agenda item 6,
- description of the remuneration system for the members of the Management Board regarding agenda item 7, and
- a description of the proposed remuneration system for the members of the Supervisory Board regarding agenda item 8.
Annual Report 2019/20 - Consolidated Financial Statements
Approved consolidated financial statements of METRO AG and combined management report for METRO AG and METRO group for the financial year 2019/20, including inter alia the report of the Supervisory Board and the remuneration report.
Annual Financial Statements 2019/20
Adopted annual financial statements of METRO AG for the financial year 2019/20.
Proposed amendment of the Articles of Association
Synoptical juxtapposition of the current version of § 13 of the Articles of Association of METRO AG and the intended changes of this regulation according to the resolution proposal under agenda item 8.
Articles of Association of METRO AG
Version: resolution of the Annual General Meeting of 14 February 2020